Brothers & Sisters,
The world-wide health pandemic has impacted every aspect of our lives, including how we gather for worship, discipleship & mission.
A team of healthcare professionals from our congregation are guiding our best practices as a church. The guidelines implemented below are inspired by Jesus’ command to “Love your neighbor as yourself ” (Luke 10:27), and are intended to prioritize the health of our most vulnerable members. Our guidelines are re-evaluated in a monthly basis as conditions change and new information becomes available.
Our goal is that everyone who attends in-person worship will: BE SAFE, FEEL SAFE & HAVE A MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE
Please read below to understand what you can expect when you join us on-site on Sundays at 9a & 10:30a. We will also offer outdoor worship services at least once per month, weather permitting. Please follow us on social media for the latest updates.
WHAT CURRENT STEPS ARE WE TAKING TO CREATE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT?
• We deep clean our the building the night before each worship service.
• We offer socially distanced (3 ft) seating.
• We ask everyone (except children in nursery care) to wear a mask while they are in the building. A new clean mask will be provided for anyone who needs one.
• We offer nursery care for children Birth-Pre K, taking the temperature of each child upon arrival.
• We limit common touch worship elements (offering plates, Holy Communion, etc).
• We allow our musicians to lead us in musical worship but do not encourage congregational singing at this time.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE RETURNING TO IN-PERSON WORSHIP:
• When you arrive you will check-in at our usher station and be escorted to your seat(s).
• Make an effort to visit with friends and family outside the building before and after each service.
• Social distancing (3 ft) is encouraged.
• Anyone who is considered high risk for COVID-19 exposure is encouraged to stay home and participate in worship via Live Stream.
• Anyone who has had any of the following symptoms that week is encouraged to stay home and participate in worship via Live Stream.
◦ Cough or Sore Throat
◦ Fever over 100
◦ Shortness of Breath
◦ Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)